

I think it’s time to admit my secret. I am a fangirl. What? You say you already knew that? It’s been obvious from day one? Pfftt….I never could keep a secret! What tipped you off? Was it that I keep reading the books over and over? The shirts? The jewlery? The random(and almost overwhelming) collection of Twilight Booty? Because I named my dog Emmett’s Bear Chowder? The way I scream like a 13 year old girl at a Jonas Brothers concert anytime I see something Twilight related? Oh well. It’s not like I’m ashamed of my lifestyle(because really, it’s not an obsession, it’s a way of life!), and I don’t think others should be embarrased for me, either So, you might as well get ready for it….I’ve confessed my not so secret secret. You’re going to be hearing way more about Twilight and me than you probably ever wanted to. If you really have a problem with that you should take it up with Heidi. She’s the one that started it all
Which reminds me, only 1 day and a handful of hours until I have the dvd in my grubby little hands!!!! I preordered from Hastings(with the lure of a free Twilight watch with every reservation–only to be told later ‘oops, out of watches, sorry!’), so we’re(Brandy and I, of course I’m dragging him with me!!) are hitting the midnight release party, and afterwards we’re hitting WalMart so I can scope out their Twilight Shop(that they don’t have up yet) and see if there is anything I have to have. And then I get to sit around and wait on May(5th or 6th, I can’t remember which!) to get here…my Blu-Ray and all the yummy stuff that comes in the ultimate collectors set will be here then! And yes, I really do need two copies of the movie. I have to have dvd so I can take it anywhere and be able to watch it, and the blu-ray because Brandy said all the movies we buy have to be Blu-Ray, soooo…. )
So, yeah, that’s pretty much it for now. The kids are quiet which can only mean they’re up to something they shouldn’t be *sigh* and there’s laundry to be done. So I’ll leave you with this, me embracing my inner fangirl(you can say it, I’m a dork!)

No comments:
Post a Comment