It's September, unbelievably! Gabe's loving school, and I hate the fact it's turned my sweet little boy into a raging butt head! Alee hates school, of course, LOL! E's finally adjusted to it being just the two of us home. She's not crammed up my butt all day crying, which makes me happy. But boy is she glad to see Gabe in the afternoon! Ever so often she'll ask if it's time for Bubba to be home yet, and I get that sad little sigh, but she bucks up and just goes back to playing.
Other than that it's pretty quiet on the home front!!
My guest spot with Amy Stoffel turned into a full time gig, and I am sooo jazzed about that! A definite dream spot! Things are awesome at PGD-did you check out the awesome goodies released today? I swear, PGD owns my EHD--it's going to explode from all the stuff I have crammed on it!
We finally got around to watching Death Note: The Last Name. I swear, I have a thing for bad movies! At least they dubbed it with the voices from the anime!
Things wrong with this Death Note Movie:
1. It's dubbed--way better than reading, but it kills me when the
mouths aren't with the words
2. Rem's voice is way wrong. Wrong.Wrong.Wrong.
3.Misa--um, where'd her blonde hair and boobs go?
4. It really is a bad movie, LOL!
1. It's dubbed--way better than reading, but it kills me when the
mouths aren't with the words
2. Rem's voice is way wrong. Wrong.Wrong.Wrong.
3.Misa--um, where'd her blonde hair and boobs go?
4. It really is a bad movie, LOL!
L: Change the World hits the shelves in about a week or two...of course, I'll be watching it :P
And I'm so bummed that the end of Season 2 of True Blood is practically here. Can't wait for the DVD to come out so I can obsessively watch it with season 1! OOh, and my new favorite phrase is 'Teacup Humans'.... like I can make a whole sentence out of my 2 favorite phrases now...."I seriously love my teacup humans". Yah, I'm a dork. Take it or leave it :P
I guess that's it for now. I've rambled on about absolutely nothing, and I hear my teacup humans giggling like mad loons in the bathroom and that can only mean trouble. *sigh*
And I'm so bummed that the end of Season 2 of True Blood is practically here. Can't wait for the DVD to come out so I can obsessively watch it with season 1! OOh, and my new favorite phrase is 'Teacup Humans'.... like I can make a whole sentence out of my 2 favorite phrases now...."I seriously love my teacup humans". Yah, I'm a dork. Take it or leave it :P
I guess that's it for now. I've rambled on about absolutely nothing, and I hear my teacup humans giggling like mad loons in the bathroom and that can only mean trouble. *sigh*

No comments:
Post a Comment