Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Hello Stranger

I can not believe it's been 3 weeks since I've blogged. Seriously. Where did the time go? I mean, I knew I was a bad blogger, but still....
So, I guess that means time for a little game of catch up ;o)

We made it to Reelfoot. Nobody died-and that's amazing. There was much drama about getting into the cabin, and it was a million and 4 degrees. That made for very cranky people. Fun trip.
I do have just a few photos to share, and I put up a little less than half on my drop shots.

(Click these itty bitty ones for a better bigger look)



What you don't see are the pictures of everyone grumpy and being short with each other. When I say it's amazing that no one died I mean it was freaking AMAZING THAT NO ONE DIED. I had to fight the impulse to shove people off the dock and throw food and silverware. Love my family.

We've just been hanging out and doing lots of nothing. Enjoying the summer.

The 4th of July wasn't a big deal this year. It rained it's butt off most of the afternoon, cleared up just long enough for a few fireworks and some sparklers. Sparklers. Brandy and AJ made a sparkler bomb. When I say bomb I mean boom-bomb. The lady at the fireworks store told Brandy about it, and he was dying to try it. It was LOUD! And awesome. Mamaw spent the rest of the night bitching about the cops showing up and arresting us...it was that great. Jess was there, not Mason--so not going into that because the more I think about it the more it pisses me off. Granny(she left before it even got dark), Aunt Scotty, Uncle Keith & AJ. And us. None of the crazies, thank goodness!


I just love how this
one turned out




A while back I had read something about Light Writing.
Not exactly the way it's supposed to be done,
but close enough. And I love this.

Hm, what else?? Oh! I've been sucked into True Blood. I watched the first show way back when and immediately hated it. I was done with it. Didn't want to see more. But things happen, and I devoured the first season, and I hate waiting on each episode of the second season. And I'm reading the books. I mentioned something about buying them, and Amanda offered to let me borrow hers. Ohmahgawd. They are so good! I'm ready to start the 4th one--I spent all day yesterday reading, and nothing got done, so today I've been good and cleaned and crap first. I am SO buying these.

Hrm, I guess that's pretty much it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online