And today I thought I'd share some of my recent favorite giggles with you!
I love Death Note. Seriously.
Anything Death Note makes me smile. And this is just effin funny.
(and maybe true!)
(found @ Deviantart)
Sticking with Vince.....
(I know, but ya just gotta watch it!)
P.S.Thanks AJ!
Love Twilight. But
you already knew that, right?
This makes me snort.
(found @ deviantart)
and this just makes me giggle....
kinda like a school girl..
(found @ deviantart)
The other thing that makes me giggle:
Playing 'my family
is crazier than yours' with Brandy.
I was winning. Like way winning.
And then he got a phone call. And got the winning
point for this round.
I hate losing.
Anything Death Note makes me smile. And this is just effin funny.
(and maybe true!)
Sticking with Vince.....
(I know, but ya just gotta watch it!)
P.S.Thanks AJ!
Love Twilight. But
you already knew that, right?
This makes me snort.
and this just makes me giggle....
kinda like a school girl..
The other thing that makes me giggle:
Playing 'my family
is crazier than yours' with Brandy.
I was winning. Like way winning.
And then he got a phone call. And got the winning
point for this round.
I hate losing.
So, that's it. That's what has me laughing like a loon lately.
There's not a whole lot going on around here. I'm waiting on From Dead to Worse to get here. I ended up ordering it from Wal-Mart since I couldn't find it anywhere(for the same price Wal-Mart offered). Once I finish it I have one more book left and then I can get'em back to Amanda(and buy my own :P) Did I mention they're really good books? Cause they are. Super good. Seriously good. Seriously. Oh....ahem. And I gots a Fangtasia shirt on the way. I'm a dork, I know. Can't help it. It's genetic.

No comments:
Post a Comment