I've been doing pretty good about blogging lately, I didn't want to let too many days go between my nonsense. I really don't have anything. At all.
I did go to Hot Topic today. It was a total bust. I knew it was bad when I could see all the Fred crap from outside and nothing Twilight.....um, nothing against Fred. He just annoys me after about 8 nano seconds. The Twilight garb has been shoved up against a wall, and it's slim pickings :'( I'm hoping New Moon merchandising starts soon. Like really soon. And Death Note! The horror! Do you know they only had 3 lousy shirts? Should have just shopped online. I can totally get Brandy the Light clothes, and Missa myself up and we can just go to town ;0)
Oh! Spencer's had the Twilight puzzle and game. I just couldn't bring myself to pick either up. Yet. I'm sure, before it's all said and done, I will own them.
Um, we stopped by Sonic......grilled chicken sandwich and a chocolate milkshake-yumO! Doesn't get much better than that!
Yah, that's all I've got today!!
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment