Wednesday, April 22, 2009

rethinking this whole Team Edward thing....

Ok, so not really. I've been Team Edward since day one. But HELLO! hot damn! You gotta admit, these wolf boys are nice to look at!


Um, just a sec....how old are these boys again? Dang, I don't want to be a nasty old woman drooling over kids.....I'm only looking the ones over the age of 18 pleasepleasegodletatleastoneofthembeleagal

And I'm totally digging the whole pack tattoo....hot. I like tattoos. Tattoos on half nekkid guys
(the over-18-legal-ones, ya know) are better.

November is going to take forever to get here. I'm not even kidding. Seriously.

(Random moment: OMG, the cat is so humping the dog right now! He's just going to town and getting nowhere fast!)

I love all the set photos popping up....I've devoured the pool ones. I just really don't want a cheesy CGI movie, ya know? But, I'm holding on to my "this movie is so going to rock" frame of mind! I'm just so jazzed at how much it looks like the book! I'm dying for New Moon merchandise to start hitting the stores...Brandy's going to hate me :P Could be worse, I keep telling him...(he asks how, for which I have no answer)

(Random moment: wow, stitch has got some serious staying power! I don't think he gets boy cat+boy dog=no fun...I wonder if I should get him some water.....)



And that about wraps it up! I'm off to Hulu to get my Death Note fix!!

3 comments:

  1. LOL I love your random posts. And um, WOW those boys are NUMMY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *drool* Its okay to look, even if they are youngins! (where's Taylor?!!)

    Send your boy cat my way. My grouchy old lady cat could use some action. Ahem...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't I been telling you all along that the wolf boys are the way to go???

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online