I wish people would just pull their heads out of the asses sometimes. Sure, idiots are amusing most of the time, but sometimes I just want to kick them.
All day long it's been 'Stephenie Meyer's being sued' and 'New Moon over' and blahblahBLAH.
7 seconds into the "article" and I'm already calling bullshit. "production was halted on a Studio City California production lot where New Moon is finishing post production." Wow...you mean Studio City California is in Vancouver Canada? Hmph. It's a wonder I didn't fail geography if that's the case. Dr. Peter Benton? Seriously? We spent Fridays in my Nursing class my Jr. and Sr. years of high school watching ER...try again, moron. So I finish the article, just for shits and giggles, and I find myself imaging running over this person. You'd think someone might try a bit harder....at least get some of the facts down. And the Lex more or less confirms it. God love the Lex!
Anywho....time for Fangirl squeeeeeeeeing! Lookielooklook! I am SO happy :D
Ooh, and apparently 'seriously' is the word of the month....I seem to be using it every sentence :P
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Your hilarious and totally random thoughts are so YOU! I somehow knew you'd have a rant about that stuff, lol!
ReplyDeleteI'm totally stuck on "seriously" too. Seriously, whats up with that?!